Default Contact Display Property
Steve VanSlyck
2009-09-09 13:14:50 UTC
In the address book, a contact's details page has dropdown choices for displaying as

FirstName LastName
LastName, FirstName
and
***@domain.com

Is there a way to add an additional display choice, and force it as default for all new messages by all my users? The new default I want would be:

"FirstName LastName" <***@domain.com>
Michael Bell
2009-09-09 15:12:32 UTC
Post by Steve VanSlyck
In the address book, a contact's details page has dropdown choices for displaying as
FirstName LastName
LastName, FirstName
and
Is there a way to add an additional display choice, and force it as
default for all new messages by all my users? The new default I want
Well officially no. Those are all xml template files though - you MIGHT
be able to alter it to do that. Of course you'd have to push the
modfiied file to the users, and repush everytime the client was updated...
Steve VanSlyck
Michael Bell
2009-09-22 01:24:48 UTC
Post by Steve VanSlyck
In the address book, a contact's details page has dropdown choices for displaying as
FirstName LastName
LastName, FirstName
and
Is there a way to add an additional display choice, and force it as
default for all new messages by all my users? The new default I want
Well officially no. Those are all xml template files though - you MIGHT
be able to alter it to do that. Of course you'd have to push the
modfiied file to the users, and repush everytime the client was updated...
I recall they were all xsl files.