Cannot see archived email
Michael Bell
2009-12-07 16:10:33 UTC
Running 6.5 on Windows XP pro - sp2
No archived email shows up when openning my archive. No eror messages
appear and running gwcheck does not help.
i hope you have a backup then, there's usually little you can do at this
point. Try a structural reuild, and if that fails, recreate user db
using standalone gwcheck.
Uwe Buckesfeld
2009-12-21 09:13:35 UTC
Structural rebuild did not help
What Michael said, try a "recreate user database" and see if that recovers content.
When you restore archives from backup, it is important to have dependencies between user db, message db and mails consistent. I.e., if your backup solution allows a "point in time" restore, use it.

Uwe
--
Novell Knowledge Partner (NKP)
Please don't send me support related e-mail unless I ask you to do so.